નાદબ્રહ્મ પદ - ૭૬૩, રાગ - ધોળ
Nādbrahma pada 763, rāga - dhol
Syadla Bhajan Mandal (Recorded in 1982 in Mumbai)
Orna Bhajan Mandal (Recorded on February 23, 2006)
Mahila Mandal - Syadla (Recorded in 2011)
રાધાજી રે ઘણું હરખ્યાં છે મન, આજ અમારો અવતાર ધન્ય;
પ્રગટ્યું છે પૂર્વજન્મનું પુન્ય, તો પુરણ બ્રહ્મને પરણીએ રે ... ટેક
rādhā-ji re ghanu harakh-yā chhe man, āja amāro ava-tār dhanya
pragatyu chhe purva-janam-nu punya, to puran brahma-ne parani-e re ... repeat
મારા રે મનમાં હતી એક વાત, તે તમે જાણી જદુનાથ;
જનમો જનમ તમારી સાથ, તો પુરણ બ્રહ્મને પરણીએ રે ... ૧
māra re man-māň hati eka vāt, te tame jāni jadu-nāth
janamo janam tamāri sāth, to puran brahma-ne parani-e re ... 1
અંતરીક્ષથી રે બહુ વાજાં રે વાગે, જાણે ગગનમાં મેહુલિઓ રે ગાજે;
દેવતા આવ્યા વધાવવાને કાજે, તો પુરણ બ્રહ્મને પરણીએ રે ... ૨
aňt-riksha-thi re bahu vājā re vāge, jāne gagan-māň mehuli-o re gāje
devatā āvyā vadhāv-vāne kāje, to puran brahma-ne parani-e re ... 2
સૌ સાજન મળી બેઠાં છે ટોળે, નંદ જશોદાએ લીધાં છે ખોળે;
વલ્લભ ઊભાં ઊભાં વાવ જ ઢોળે, તો પુરણ બ્રહ્મને પરણીએ રે ... ૩
sa-u sājan mali bethā chhe tole, naňda jashodā-e lidhā chhe khole
val-labh ubhā ubhā vāv ja Dhole, to puran brahma-ne parani-e re ... 3
1. Corpus Christi Mahila Mandal - February 26, 2006, Mahila Bhajan Sammelan at Bhakta Cultural Center, Norwalk, CA, USA
2. Orna Bhajan Mandal - February 23, 2006
3. Orna Bhajan Mandal - January 25, 2017
4. Shraddhanjali Bhajan - May 2, 2018, Brownwood, Texas, USA
5. Shree Ramkabir Mandir Bhajan Mandal - playlist
6. Syadla Bhajan Mandal - 1981
7. Tarsadi Bhajan Mandal - June 6, 2009, Bhajan Sammelan at Shree Ramkabir Mandir, Carson, CA, USA
[Radha is considered as a metaphor for the human spirit or Atma. Her love and longing for Shri Krishna is theologically viewed as symbolic of the human quest for spiritual growth and union with the Supreme Divine or Brahma. Legends about the divine love of Radha for Shri Krishna have been inspirational theme of numerous literary works. Several artistic performances depicting dances, renowned as Raas Lila have enthralled the disciples of Shri Krishna and lovers of performing arts.]
Attainment of spiritual wealth is certainly a matter of great and ultimate joy for devout. In Sanskrit, Radha means, affluence and accomplishment. But that is in spiritual context. But for the disciples of Radha, it is the name of the Gopi who is the beloved of Krishna, embodying soul and Brahma.
0. For the benefit of common people, the poet using a metaphor describes joy of Radha. Delighted Radha thanks her stars for being born as Radha. As she is getting married to the Complete Man of her dreams i.e. Supreme Soul, she seems to realize accomplishment of the good Karma of the past birth.
1. Radha says, only one thing was uppermost in my mind, and my God you have at last realized. If only God could realize the true desire of His disciple through life after life, the only desire of true devout is to attain oneness with the Spiritual Master. It is like Radha's dream of marrying with Shri Krishna is fulfilled.
2. As a dream of marrying her beloved lover, akin to common lovers, to Radha, even the blowing winds sound pleasant to her ears. She feels as if several musical sounds are emanating from the heavens echoing in the skies. The deities from the heavens have arrived to congratulate the newly wedded couple. As if a soul of devout is unified with the Supreme Soul.
3. All dignitaries are seated in heavenly court of the Lord, as the son of Jashoda has lovingly hugged Radha. As Krishna, the lover (Vallabh) of Radha, showers his affectionate love, Radha thanks her stars, for having been spiritually wedded with the master of this Universe, the Brahma.